Companies, organizations and everyday people assist our players in making their way on our goodwill tours!
Without their support, many would not be able to make the trip and be a part of a life changing experience! Some sponsors provide monetary support, some supply equipment or school supplies and some even donate used baseball gear!
It all makes our tours become the most popular experiences in the Caribbean! Thank you so much to everyone that help make our goodwill tours happen each year!
- Fredericton Minor Baseball
- Pioneer Fuels
- Sobeys (Bridgewater)
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Canadian Tire Jump Start Charities
- Verbatim (Dartmouth)
- Dartmouth Minor Baseball
- Garibaldi Mechanical
- Walmart Dartmouth Crossing
- Markim Insurance
- Sutherland Family Dentistry (Hansport)
- Birds Auto (Hansport)
- Brevin Supplied Arts (Bridgewater)
- Thank you to Parkside Pub and Smokehouse for hosting our live auction event! Thanks to Bob Goudey for being our auctioneer! Thank you to all of the businesses who donated items for the auction! You were a huge supporter!
- Thank you to all everyone who donated on our online donation page as well as our online auction page!
- A big thank you to John MacKay for hosting our flea market fundraiser at Cole Harbour Place!
- A big thank you to Rebecca Sparks for hosting our Salsa Night at Pipa Restaurant with DJ Junior Brown!
- Thank you so much to Kim Conrod and her girls for hosting our New Year’s Eve Dance Fundraiser!
- A big hug to Holly Lapierre and Hammond’s Plains Minor Baseball for their incredible equipment donation!
- Thank you so much to Garibaldi Mechanical for sponsoring the Cuban players and coaches who visited our resort!
To everyone who stepped up and either donated their time or hard earned money to make this dream come true … Thank you so very much!